A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Monday, February 10, 2003

I DON'T KNOW WHERE IT COMES FROM

I'm on the stair-step machine or whatever it's called this morning, reading the CNN ticker-type, listening to Faye Wong, and trying not to leer at any of the pretty women working out, and suddenly last night's problem of where to go next in The Everlasting is no longer a problem. It's totally clear. In addition, it solves another issue where I was trying to bring a periphery character back into the narrative. I'd call myself a genius, but Princess Comics told me my horoscope said not to be cocky today. Or as she basically said, no more cocky than normal.

On the Faye tip, I resent my e-mail to Sony Hong Kong. Stay strong.

Current Soundtrack: Death in Vegas, Scorpio Rising

No comments: