A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Wednesday, March 26, 2003

AM I RIGHT? AM I WRONG? OR AM I JUST DREAMING?

Too Much Hopeless Savages! artist Ross Campbell pointed out that I was wrong, and Erasure did play a song off Cowboy--"In My Arms." My defense is Cowboy is only saved from being my least favorite of their albums by Loveboat, so I don't know either very well (I even got the song title wrong). I think I actually mixed it up with "Stay With Me" in my head. Both are very much pop song titles.

Also, I should point out that the ever-so-sweet Jennifer de Guzman from Slave Labor Graphics wrote a much better review of the performance she attended than I on her live journal. She gives a lot more detail about the whole of the experience.

Current soundtrack: absolute nothing

No comments: