A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Tuesday, February 17, 2004

THEY SHARE MASCARA, I PRETEND

My first installment of "Can You Picture That?", a monthly DVD column for Oni Press, is now online. For the initial go-around, I go in-depth on the existentialism of Bresson's Diary of a Country Priest and get all giddy over a handsome Alice in Wonderland
package.

I've also been flapping my lips over at Newsarama, in a joint interview with James Lucas Jones on Oni in 2004. (For the record, I will be doing no conventions this year. It's the Jamie S. Rich N'04 world tour, not coming to your town.)

I finished the first draft of the project I was worried about, with two weeks to spare. Not bad. I was going to give a word count here, but for some reason between the rtf file leaving my home e-mail and arriving at my work e-mail, it became a completely unnavigatable dat file. I've got a few cross words for some people.

Current Soundtrack: Suede, Dog Man Star live @ the ICA, 2003

golightly@confessions123.com * The Website


No comments: