A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Tuesday, September 21, 2004

I'M NOT SCARED

The eighth installment of "Can You Picture That?" is now online. With October approaching, and also to keep the theme of the last several Oni Buzz features, focusing on Neal Shaffer's The Awakening, I cover two horror movies: Videodrome and Uzumaki. I'm a little out of my depth, genre-wise, but I think it came out all right.



(Note: If you get there before the error Jen De Guzman caught yesterday is fixed, the line ends "the psychology is a little obvious." I originally had a longer point there, comparing that element to Cronenberg's Spider, and when I cut it, I cut too deep.)

Current Soundtrack: Gilbert O'Sullivan, The Very Best of... cover

golightly@confessions123.com * The Website



[to leave comments, click on the time-stamp below, then scroll down on the new page] – All text (c) 2004 Jamie S. Rich

No comments: