A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Tuesday, September 14, 2004

WHEN CUT MY HAIR STOPS BEING POLITE, AND STARTS GETTING REAL

What's that book I see in the library of the Real World house in Philly?

Click for pic.

(Thanks to Jenny Sireci for stocking the shelves well!)

*

Just finished Ai Yori Aoshi vol. 8, which has been my focus for the last several days. Just need to proofread it.

Current Favorite Quote: "Do you know the difference between true and false love? False love leaves me as I am. Time changes me and the person I love." - from Two or Three Things I Know About Her, written and directed by Jean-Luc Godard

Current Soundtrack: Joni Mitchell, Dreamland: The Best of...; Nancy Sinatra, "Let Me Kiss You" iTunes single

golightly@confessions123.com * The Website



[to leave comments, click on the time-stamp below, then scroll down on the new page] – All text (c) 2004 Jamie S. Rich

No comments: