A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

I DON'T CARE ABOUT ANYONE...EXCEPT MYSELF

Someone I don't know randomly said "Merry Christmas" to me yesterday.

To people like that, I only have two words in response. "FUCK YOU!!!" Go bother someone you actually know, if they aren't already sick of you, too!



Current Soundtrack: The Beautiful South, Gold Diggas Head Nodders & Pholk Songs

golightly@confessions123.com * The Website



[to leave comments, click on the time-stamp below, then scroll down on the new page] – All text (c) 2004 Jamie S. Rich

3 comments:

Greg McElhatton said...

You're so cute when you're trying to be grouchy. :)

Anonymous said...

I'm surprised that this comment space hasn't filled up with a ton of Anonymous "Merry Christmas" messages.

Anonymous said...

Um, Happy Chanukah?

Barry