A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Friday, December 24, 2004

YOU'RE A MEAN ONE, MR. RICH...

For those of you who are going out to do some last-minute shopping today, please be kind to the poor shlubs who have to work to compensate for your poor planning. If you aren't kind, I hope you have a rotten retail experience and an even worse holiday. You've no excuse. It's not like they sprung this on you. It happens the same time every year, you maggot!



And to those of you working behind a cash register today, I hope that customer you have a crush on stops by. Come on, I know everybody in retail has one. Well, except maybe comic book retail...because really, what customer would qualify?

Merry Stinkfist, suckers!!!

And don't forget, I do have an Amazon wishlist!

Current Soundtrack: The Boo Radleys, Wake Up!


golightly@confessions123.com * The Website


No comments: