A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

ALL HYPE

There is a new interview with me on the Oni site as part of Ian Shaugnessy's "Squeal Like A Pig" column. It's mainly to talk about I Was Someone Dead, but you know me. I talk too much, and we pretty much went all over the place.

The book is still not on Amazon, which pisses me off, but I understand it's being taken care of. What is on Amazon, though, is Four Letter Worlds, which is on its way to shops now. So, order yours, and read my short story with Andi Watson. (The shipping estimate will likely go down as supplies arrive.)



Current Sountrack: Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds, "The Girl at the Bottom of my Glass;" The Tears archived session on BB6

golightly@confessions123.com * The Website



[to leave comments, click on the time-stamp below, then scroll down on the new page] – All text (c) 2005 Jamie S. Rich

No comments: