A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

PICTURESQUE

In comics shops today: Four Letter Worlds.



Featuring "(T For) True" by myself and Andi Watson. The new DVD of Orson Welles' F For Fake is in stores next week. I will be writing a column for "Can You Picture That?" comparing my story and the movie, which I have never seen. Should be interesting.

The book also contains stories by my colleagues Chynna Clugston, Matt Fraction, Jamie McKelvie, B. Clay Moore, J. Torres, Scott Morse, Antony Johnston, and more!

Current Sountrack: Manic Street Preachers, "God Save The Manics" download EP

golightly@confessions123.com * The Website



[to leave comments, click on the time-stamp below, then scroll down on the new page] – All text (c) 2005 Jamie S. Rich

No comments: