A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Friday, August 19, 2005

THIS IS MY IDEA OF FUN, I HOPE I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE

Happily, I got a pretty regular day of writing out of myself today. Somewhere around 2,000 words, which is not the best I can do in a day, but is around my average; plus, part of the time was spent looking up cat myths and the origins of Bill Clinton's middle name. All for Horizon. I still feel like I am in a state of searching with it, feeling it out, getting to know what I am doing. A lot of this beginning, just over 11,000 words in all, may be things that can go. I might be overexplaining, or explaining too early, all stuff I'll understand better when I am farther in. But I have settled into the voice, so that has cleared the way to really dig into it.

I didn't work on "Yoga Girls," but I did post the 10th segment yesterday. I also started the next "Can You Picture That?," which I think will go up on the 30th.

Current Soundtrack: Mansun, Kleptomania disc 2

Current Mood: nuturing

golightly@confessions123.com * The Website * Live Journal Syndication



[to leave comments, click on the time-stamp below, then scroll down on the new page] – All text (c) 2005 Jamie S. Rich

No comments: