A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Monday, September 26, 2005

TAKE YOUR SEASIDE ARMS AND WRITE THE NEXT LINE

I stayed up until 4:30 a.m. this morning finishing off the first three chapters of a new project that I am not going to talk about much more than this, as I don't want to jinx it. This was a big part of what I worked on from Wednesday through Friday of last week, when I was getting my "head screwed on." (Bonus points for those trainspotters who know the reference.)

The other thing I was working on was the new installment of "Can You Picture That?" -- a detailed study of several films of Kim Ki-Duk. It was nice to dig my teeth into something lengthy like that.

I'm not entirely postitive what this week will hold. Likely I'll be getting back to Have You Seen the Horizon Lately?, and I do have to do Honey Mustard vol. 4 in the coming weeks. Hopefully there will also be more than these informational updates, as well.

Plus, as posted to the Oni site, I will be at the Stumptown Comics Fest this Saturday. And as Oni has approved my karaoke partner to be my comics partner as of today, I will be in good spirits. In fact, I'll likely be going out in just a little bit to let her know the good news.

Current Soundtrack: Faye Wong & Lama Zopa Rinpoche, Loving Kindness & Wisdom

Current Mood: lethargic

golightly@confessions123.com * The Website * Live Journal Syndication



[to leave comments, click on the time-stamp below, then scroll down on the new page] – All text (c) 2005 Jamie S. Rich

No comments: