A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

KIDNAP THE SANDY CLAWS

This is an official bulletin.

CHRISTMAS IS CANCELLED THIS YEAR!



I realize I am one of the only people who would be planning for Christmas already, but I thought it was time to spread the word. I'm opting out of the holiday this year. I don't have the cash to buy presents. I've tried to make a list of people who would be exceptions, but it quickly got out of control, and frankly, I went overboard last year and am still paying it off--so it's cold turkey. Sorry. I also don't have the craft skills to make anything. Briefly, I considered sending out cards with slips that said, "In lieu of a gift, a donation has been made in your name to Jamie's future eating," but decided that would be tacky.

Of course, being me, I have no shame and will still accept all presents. I've even broken down my Amazon wish list into separate lists for DVDs, books, and music just to make it easier.

Current Soundtrack: Divine Comedy b-sides & rarities (including a cover of "Moon River")

Current Mood: cheerful

golightly@confessions123.com * The Website * Live Journal Syndication



[to leave comments, click on the time-stamp below, then scroll down on the new page] – All text (c) 2005 Jamie S. Rich

No comments: