A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Monday, July 31, 2006

RUN, DEVIL, RUN...FROM LOVE

As promised, Confessors, today marks the beginning of the new fiction serial on Live Journal, "Romeo May be Bleeding, But Mercutio is Dead."

Though it takes place some time after The Everlasting, it doesn't contain anything that will "spoil" events in that story; it does, however, serve as a nice introduction to the character of Lance Scott. The old tricks he is up to here are not dissimilar to the ones he gets up to in the novel.

So, go, read, enjoy.

And feel free to let me know how I'm doing.

Current Soundtrack: Jenny Lewis with the Watson Twins

Current Mood: flirty

golightly@confessions123.com * The Website * Live Journal Syndication * My Corporate-Owned Space * The Blog Roll * "Can You Picture That?" * DVDTalk reviews * My Books On Amazon

[to leave comments, click on the time-stamp below, then scroll down on the new page] – All text (c) 2006 Jamie S. Rich

1 comment:

Denny said...

Thanks for continuing Lance's story. I hope you make this one available like you did Yoga Girls. Great opening, I'm intrigued and look forward to reading the complete story.