A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Monday, September 25, 2006

TALKIN' BOUT HEY LOVE

Two more reviews of 12 Reasons Why I Love Her have surfaced, which some interesting, mostly positive reactions:

First, is Randy Lander over at Comics Pants: "12 Reasons Why I Love Her is a simple story, about two young adults who meet cute, fall in love, suffer difficulties and… well, I won’t spoil the ending. It’s the kind of thing that, in movies, would be covered by folks like Nora Ephron, Rob Reiner or Woody Allen."

Second, David Welsh, the Precocious Curmudgeon: "Rich and Jones have successfully crafted a work that feels very believable without lapsing into the mundane. Their protagonists and their world are entirely credible. Maybe they’re too much so."

Check it. Rocky has also resized my banner ad for square pegs.



Spread it around.

Current Soundtrack: Victoria Wood, "Fourteen Again;" DJ Shadow, The Outsider


Current Mood: content

No comments: