A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Monday, October 02, 2006

OPEN FOR BUSINESS



Click on the button and go visit the new website for my 12 Reasons Why I Love Her collaborator, Joëlle Jones. There are plenty of galleries there, and the girl is also available for personal commissions.

Her site was put together by Rocky Brewer for Oogly Googly, who also did my banner ads.

Here is a drawing that Joëlle did of me that is scheduled to run in the Bottle Rocket anthology, which I am told is now going to be out for the Alternative Press Expo early next year.



I'm sure she'd draw you a picture of me, too, if you really wanted one.

Current Soundtrack: The Kooks, Inside In/Inside Out (streaming here)

Current Mood: on the go

golightly@confessions123.com * The Website * Live Journal Syndication * My Corporate-Owned Space * The Blog Roll * DVDTalk reviews * My Books On Amazon

[to leave comments, click on the time-stamp below, then scroll down on the new page] – All text (c) 2006 Jamie S. Rich

No comments: