A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Thursday, March 08, 2007

HAPPY EASTER (WAR IS COMING)



THIS WEEK AT THE THEATRE...

* 300, a middling adaptation of the Frank Miller graphic novel. I recommend also reading the David Walker review linked at the bottom of mine, just to see how two guys can get to the same conclusion by very different paths. Also, for the fun of it, my original review of the book from eight years ago.

* Air Guitar Nation, a rockin' good time documentary


THIS WEEK IN DVD REVIEWS...

* Let's Go to Prison, Will Arnett and half of Mr. Show team up for a much maligned comedy, but screw you, I thought it was funny.

Current Soundtrack: Idlewild, Make Another World

Current Mood: nauseated

e-mail = golightly at confessions123.com * The Website * Live Journal Syndication * My Corporate-Owned Space * ComicSpace * The Blog Roll * DVDTalk reviews * My Books On Amazon

All text (c) 2007 Jamie S. Rich

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I completely agree with your review, I think our reviews were pretty in sync except that yours was written much better and more clearly than mine.

(and your babel review, too, was perfect)