A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

I NEED ALL THE FRIENDS I CAN GET

I had to share this letter just because I find her use of the Teddy Roosevelt quote to be so deliciously ironic:

"I read your review of 'The Caine Mutiny - Collector's Edition' and...it offered me absolutly no information about this 'print' of the movie. This is not the first time CAINE has ben released. Retelling the plot is [as] poor as your opinions and listing extras fills out a dogdead reveiw. Why don't you make some comparisons or do some homework on the making of the new disc. Better yet stop being a critic. Work on your novels.

'Dare greatly! It is not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the strong man stumbled or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.' - Theodore Roosevelt"

Imagine if Teddy had stuck around for the internet. He'd have been so impressed by how this woman took a stand!

And one reader puts his finger on where Spider-Man 3 went wrong:

"I've...been pretty disappointed with the shit that Hollywood has come out with for, at least, the past 6 years. Starting when Hollywood was really going full force with out sourcing it's filming to Canada and other places because of the jew mentality of the film studios. Hate to put it that way but that's where they are at."

How come no one told me that the Jews had gotten Tinsel Town back from the homosexuals? I hate being out of the loop!

Current Soundtrack: Camera Obscura, Let's Get Out of This Country

Current Mood: baffled

e-mail = golightly at confessions123.com * The Website * Live Journal Syndication * My Corporate-Owned Space * ComicSpace * The Blog Roll * DVDTalk reviews * My Books On Amazon

All text (c) 2007 Jamie S. Rich

1 comment:

Jenny said...

No no no. It's gay Jews.