A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

BE HEAR NOW

I've joined LastFM.com.




Now my stalkers can be much more in tune with what I am listening to. (Though only when I'm listening on my computer. The rest of the time, I roam free!)

Current Soundtrack: Battles, Mirrored (LastFM can actually back me up on this; it's like my sonic alibi!)

Current Mood: blush

e-mail = golightly at confessions123.com * The Website * Live Journal Syndication * My Corporate-Owned Space * ComicSpace * The Blog Roll * DVDTalk reviews * My Books On Amazon

2 comments:

Jenny said...

How is Amy Winehouse? I've been considering downloading it from ye olde iTunes.

I'd set up a lastfm account, but who wants to see 50 covers of Icky Thump? Oh wait, I think that's everyone.

Jamie S. Rich said...

Amy Winehouse is super great. Ian loves her, too. I didn't expect to like it so much, but it's one of those records you can listen to a million times in a row and not get sick of.