A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Monday, July 16, 2007

TOO DARN HOT

In stores this week is the collection of the comic book Meltdown, written by David Schwartz and drawn by Sean Wang, published by Image. Now, I'll admit, I haven't read it, but it's noteworthy in that it features a pin-up by our very own Joëlle Jones.

Read a news story here.

I don't have her art, but how about a Chris Bachalo cover?



The Newsarama article contains a link to a preview of the first issue. I remember seeing Sean Wang's art when I was at Oni. He's only gotten better.

Current Soundtrack: the iTunes shuffle: Windsor for the Derby, "The Front;" Björk, "Sonnets / Unrealities XI (iTunes Originals Version);" Mew, "Apocalypso;" Jane Birkin, "Sans Toi"




Current Mood: energetic

e-mail = golightly at confessions123.com * The Website * Live Journal Syndication * My Corporate-Owned Space * ComicSpace * Last FM * GoodReads * The Blog Roll * DVDTalk reviews * My Books On Amazon

All text (c) 2007 Jamie S. Rich

No comments: