A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Thursday, August 30, 2007

CLEVER GIRLS LIKE CLEVER BOYS MUCH MORE THAN CLEVER BOYS LIKE CLEVER GIRLS

Terry Blas did this fantastic drawing of the Love the Way You Love gang as a surprise for me.



Terry has seen the little bit of script I have for issue #7, so he knows a little something about a new character, who actually appears in this drawing. He's the brother of someone else in Cut My Hair. I'll say no more, as we must not have spoilers!

Current Soundtrack: Pelle Carlberg, "I Love You, You Imbecile/Middleclass Kid"

Current Mood: happy

e-mail = golightly at confessions123.com * The Website * Live Journal Syndication * My Corporate-Owned Space * ComicSpace * Last FM * GoodReads * The Blog Roll * DVDTalk reviews * My Books On Amazon

All text (c) 2007 Jamie S. Rich

No comments: