A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Saturday, August 04, 2007

I WILL BE YOUR FATHER FIGURE

I actually posed for a photo. It's not every day you get to meet Michael Cera! He was an amazingly nice guy.

Keep in mind, I've met a lot of people in comics, and there are very few out there, at least on this side of the world, that I'm not going to be all jaded around. (If you knew the big names I've pissed off and who hate me, you'd be either appalled or impressed. Ditto on the male comic book creators I've lied and said I've made out with. Though it's true about Ellerby.) So, you meet someone like this who cracked your shit up from week to week on one of your favorite TV shows, and you just have to crow about it.


Thanks to Chynna for taking the photo. Head over to her Flickr account for more Con madness.

Current Soundtrack: The Editors, An End Has a Start

Current Mood: nerdy

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm officially jealous. Especially considering he's in what could potentially be the best comedy of the summer...

Chynna Clugston Flores said...

I'm dying to see Superbad. Have you seen the R-rated trailer?