A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Friday, August 10, 2007

POST SOOTHING OUT

Happy Birthday, Marc Ellerby!



The confessions123.com site has been dismantled, and depending on how you got here, you may notice that you're actually now at confessions123.com if you're actually on the blog right now. (Due to how my domain is hosted, the blogspot addy is also still in effect.) I wanted a more concise and obvious website for myself, the Lance joke that never really took off was lingering far too long. Eventually, I'll restore this to a full-service Jamie Rich base of operations, but that will have to wait until I figure out what I want and then figure out how to make it happen.

In the meantime, I've upgraded this place with links on the side and a little advertisement for myself courtesy of Amazon.

To entertain you, however...they have leaked the real cover for Popgun, the Image anthology Joëlle Jones and I have a story in. It's by my very own Mike Allred!



And speaking of websites, two of my favorite artists have just started sketchblogs. Click Joëlle's name above and you'll be taken to hers. But you know who else?

Chynna Clugston.

That's right. This girl:



Who draws stuff like this:



Current Workload: Proofreading my rewrite on Gatcha Gacha vol. 7; scripting the final chapter of Ark Angels vol. 3; promotion for Have You Seen the Horizon Lately?; pitches and proposals

Current Soundtrack: shuffle


Current Mood: nurturing

e-mail = golightly at confessions123.com * The Website * Live Journal Syndication * My Corporate-Owned Space * ComicSpace * Last FM * GoodReads * The Blog Roll * DVDTalk reviews * My Books On Amazon

All text (c) 2007 Jamie S. Rich

1 comment:

Mason West said...

I don't know if that Amazon ad will help you or hurt you. Look at those "best" prices.

I Was Someone Dead: $2.99
Cut My Hair: $3.15

Don't they know you've gotta eat?