A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Thursday, September 13, 2007

BAD BOYS STICK TOGETHER...NEVER?



THIS WEEK IN THEATRES...

* Eastern Promises, a surprisingly effective crime drama starring Viggo Mortensen and Naomi Watts and directed by David Cronenberg.

THIS WEEK IN DVD REVIEWS...

* Avatar the Last Airbender - The Complete Book 2 Collection, bringing season 2 together in one package, continuing the high-flying adventure.

* Tekkonkinkreet, the awesome anime adaptation of the Taiyo Matsumoto manga.

Current Soundtrack: Plaid, Tekkonkinkreet soundtrack

Current Mood: interrupted

e-mail = golightly at confessions123.com * The Website * Live Journal Syndication * My Corporate-Owned Space * ComicSpace * Last FM * GoodReads * The Blog Roll * DVDTalk reviews * My Books On Amazon

All text (c) 2007 Jamie S. Rich

5 comments:

odessasteps said...

did you see the julie delpy movie yet?

saw it the other night in Jersey.

cute, but not stellar.

Jamie S. Rich said...

For some reason that I forget, I skipped the screening of 2 Days in Paris, and it wasn't really a priority to get out to the see it on my own. I find reviewing relationship movies like that kind of funny, because I end up wondering if maybe the things I'm saying about it are really just as easily said about me.

steve said...

AHH!! I LOVE Avatar!! Have season 2 boxed set. Watched each disc as they came out but I'll probably sit down and watch it all in its goodness as one again. Can't wait to see what happens on that last disc!! Poor Appa!!

ADC said...

Tekkonkinkreet was so great. And would you happen to know if Studio 4 degrees C is so named because that's the tempurature sushi is stored at most sushi stands?

Jamie S. Rich said...

I've never heard the studio name discussed, to be honest.