A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Saturday, September 01, 2007

SEXY! NO, NO, NO

* iFanboy has included Love the Way You Love in a new round of capsule reviews: "I found the first 3 issues to be fantastic, quick reads and honestly forgot to check to see if any other volumes have been released...I'll want to keep going with this fun, infectious story."

* I was also pleasantly surprised to discover my review of Jean-Luc Godard's Hail Mary was discussed on the Bible Films Blog. The writer, Matt Page, has some interesting thoughts about my interpretation of the movie. You can read his assessment here.

Current Soundtrack: Bonnie 'Prince' Billy, The Concretes, Girls Aloud

Current Mood: lazy

e-mail = golightly at confessions123.com * The Website * Live Journal Syndication * My Corporate-Owned Space * ComicSpace * Last FM * GoodReads * The Blog Roll * DVDTalk reviews * My Books On Amazon

All text (c) 2007 Jamie S. Rich

No comments: