A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

SOME GIRLS MOTHERS ARE BIGGER THAN OTHER GIRLS MOTHERS



THIS WEEK IN DVD REVIEWS...

* The Graduate: 40th Anniversary Edition, a spruced-up re-release of a favorite. Yes, Mrs. Robinson, I'd like you to seduce me.

* Green Chair, an unsuccessful Korean film that wants to be Closer but is far more pedestrian.

* Knocked Up: Unrated & Extended, an exhaustive comb-through of one of the funniest movies of the year.

* Martha Graham: Dance on Film - Criterion Collection, bringing together three fascinating television shows the dance pioneer made for PBS in the 1950s.

Current Soundtrack: James, Laid

Current Mood: waiting by the telephone

e-mail = golightly at confessions123.com * The Website * Live Journal Syndication * My Corporate-Owned Space * ComicSpace * Last FM * GoodReads * The Blog Roll * DVDTalk reviews * My Books On Amazon

All text (c) 2007 Jamie S. Rich

No comments: