A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Thursday, October 18, 2007

WHAT GOES ON

Hey.

No updates means simply that, no updates.

It's been quiet around here. I think it's battery recharging time for me, or something.

I've had a headache off and on for four days.

It's been raining, but my ceiling hasn't been leaking.

I bought my Halloween costume, mostly.

I haven't written fuck all. I blame the headache, but the head is on my shoulders, so I'm the problem.

Saw Antonioni's Red Desert for the first time at the Northwest Film Center, with the disappointment that it was a digital copy mastered from a VHS and thus looked like a shitty download, so I don't actually feel like I saw it after all.

Saw The Darjeeling Limited and loved it. Is it me, or is it Wes Anderson's eulogy for his prior films?

Watched a lot of TV.

Saw the new Coen Bros.

Perfunctory e-mail replies.

Chasing the cat around the house and both of us laughing like maniacs, acting like refugees from a Bukowski poem.

Sleep.


Current Soundtrack: Control original soundtrack

Current Mood: nauseated

No comments: