A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Monday, November 26, 2007

BIG BOSS GROOVE

This is why I love working for DVD Talk.

The site's writer pool is full of talent, and the folks at the top realize that this enhances the reputation of the venue. So, they take care of us and promote us.

I gotta get my hands on that David Walker film.

And returning the love, everyone should check out Geoffrey Kleinman's Indie Film Radio. Geoff has been the man behind DVD Talk since the beginning, but his film coverage has taken a backseat to the actual management of the site. Now he's got his own forum. (And it reminds me that I have a copy of What Would Jesus Buy? at home that needs watching.

Current Soundtrack: Cat Power, "Love & Communication (Live Session)"

No comments: