A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

"And from the two loaves, he made 500..."


PB200002
Originally uploaded by The Everlasting Jamie S Rich
Man, I didn't realize how big that pulpit was.

Despite the rant of last night, last night actually went well at Powell's. A decent sized crowd of the loyal and the faithful, and several good, good people let me know in advance why their attendance got derailed.

I read from chapter 4 of the book, as suggested by Jennifer de Guzman and Geoffery Kleinman, and from the Halloween chapter, as also supported by people on this blog. Joëlle says I read a little fast, but otherwise, she and most people gave me decent marks.

It felt good, regardless.

Thanks again to all who came!

2 comments:

ADC said...

Glad things went well with your scripture reading!
Though I prefer you expletive laced account of the evening to this one...

Dan said...

Geez, I left for work this morning to the last post, wondering how bad things went, and I come home to this one. Glad to hear all went well. Sorry I live in Georgia or I would've been happy to show up!