A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Monday, November 26, 2007

GIMME GIMME MORE

Newsarama is posting their annual gift guide as chosen by comic book professionals. You can find my recommendations in Part III.

For those wondering, yes, Blade Runner really is on my Wish List.

Also, Madman Atomic Comics #5 is due on the racks this week. You can see the first five pages, also at Newsarama.

I'm still trucking on manga. I am in the final proofing stages of the third in the pile, halfway through rewriting the fourth (Star Project Chiro #4). My goal is to have that one done by Thursday, when the script for the fifth and final of this clutch, Kedamono Damono #3, is due to arrive (though, I guess that's actually Friday). That'll make it five scripts in just under five weeks.

I also just started Season 8 of Seinfeld. Home stretch!

Current Soundtrack: Bob Dylan, No Direction Home

Current Mood: still getting started

e-mail = golightly at confessions123.com * Criterion Confessions * Live Journal Syndication * My Corporate-Owned Space * ComicSpace * Last FM * GoodReads * The Blog Roll * DVDTalk reviews * My Books On Amazon

All text (c) 2007 Jamie S. Rich






Widget_logo

No comments: