A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

ON A DAY LIKE TODAY

Wow. Sorry. Lots of posts today.

The Portland Mercury has posted their own version of a plug for me on their blog, tailored slightly different in light of the events of earlier. I like Alison Hallett and have shared drinks with her in the past, and I do appreciate that she had intended to give me some space all along, so rather than get embroiled further, I'll just let things speak for themselves.

Steve Lieber also put up some info on the Periscope Studios blog. In that post, he mentions the upcoming Rom - Space Knight even at Floating World Comics, which everyone should add to their calendars. I'll be there helping Jason out on December 6!

Current Mood: bitchy

No comments: