A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Thursday, February 21, 2008

IF YOU WERE BORN TODAY...

Wish a very special day after her birthday to Joëlle Jones. Thanks to all who came out, we had a grand time.

Rick Mays drew the party invite, and Steven Birch designed it up for us. It's pretty swell, featuring Jenny and Mercer from You Have Killed Me



For those who pay attention to Karaoke Watch, I sang Morrissey's "The More You Ignore Me The Closer I Get" and a special Birthday "Beautiful" by Christina Aguilera, as well as a debut performance of the awesome fun that is "Dandy" by Herman's Hermits.

Joëlle sang "I Saw Her Standing There" by the Beatles, "Nothing Compares 2 U" by Sinead O'Connor, and "Son of a Preacher Man" by Dusty Springfield.

Current Soundtrack: The Life Aquatic OST; Belle & Sebastain, "The Life Pursuit" (the song, not the album)

Current Mood: giddy

e-mail = golightly at confessions123.com * Criterion Confessions * Live Journal Syndication * My Corporate-Owned Space * ComicSpace * Last FM * GoodReads * The Blog Roll * DVDTalk reviews * My Books On Amazon

All text (c) 2008 Jamie S. Rich

No comments: