A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

WHERE IS MY LOVE?

I am alive, yes.

But, as Madman says...



Hopefully Mr. Allred will forgive me for leaking this frontispiece from Madman Atomic Comics #7, out in March.

Anyway, point is...if I am quiet, I am working. I have no manga deadlines this week and delivered two of my own scripts to artists yesterday (Tally, Mike Holmes), so that means this week is entirely prose. Utterly prose. Indubitably prose.

Of course, now that I say I will be silent, chances are I'll suddenly have a flurry of posts, and then someone will give me a hard time for posting so much, even though when I don't post I also get a hard time. You people are never happy.

Current Soundtrack: all things Cat Power

Current Mood: ambitious

1 comment:

Denny said...

You don't come around no more. :(