A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Thursday, May 08, 2008

EVERYTHING'S GONE ELLERBY

Insert your own emo joke here.

No, seriously, some neat Ellerby internet appearances today.

Adam Cadwell, whose "The Everyday" strip is worth adding to your feed, drew a picture of himself and Marc that can be seen here. They will both be attending the Bristol International Comic Expo this weekend, so if you live in their general vicinity (you know, England and thereabouts), you should go make them feel like rockstars. And by that, I mean walk up to them, buy some comics, and then ask, "Are you guys in Weezer? You look like you're in Weezer."

What will you see if you go see little Marc? Forbidden Planet has a complete rundown of Marc's minis. (No, that's not a euphemism.)

I'm not going to Emerald City in Seattle this weekend. Blame Corey Lewis. He and I are in a feud, and last time I saw him Brandon Graham ended up swollen in some strange places as a result of trying to keep us apart. Oni had to make a choice as to who could represent in our city to the North, and I lost.

I will, however, be making a late appearance as an audience member at the Bryan Lee O'Malley and Hope Larson signing tonight at Cosmic Monkey.



Thursday, May 8th
6-8 PM
COSMIC MONKEY COMICS
5335 NE Sandy Blvd
Portland OR

Find me, shake my hand, and say, "You, sir, are no Scott Pilgrim."

Current Soundtrack: Depeche Mode vs. Son House, Christina Aguilera, The Tears

Current Mood: getting ready

No comments: