A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

A SHORT POST ABOUT NOTHING

Yesterday I woke up and the 16" oscillating fan I had bought a mere ten days before was not oscillating. Worse, it was hot to the touch and there was a burning smell coming from the hull. I had thrown the box out two days before, and literally said to myself, "You should hang on to this just in case...Nah, it's been a week, it's working fine."

Thankfully, the store exchanged it no problem.

Even better, though, was getting on the bus with the fan and having the bus driver, an older African American gentleman, look at me and say, "Now, there's a man who stays cool wherever he goes."

"That's right," I said.

Current Workload Angel Diary vol. 8 by Lee Yun-Hee and Kara

Current Soundtrack: Spiritualized, Songs in A & E


Current Mood: indecisive

No comments: