A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Monday, July 07, 2008

QUICK QUESTION FOR UK READERS OR ANYONE WHO HAS SEEN MIKE LEIGH'S HAPPY-GO-LUCKY...

I didn't realize the new Mike Leigh film, Happy-Go-Lucky had come out already. Looks like the U.S. won't see it until October.

Quite some time ago, I signed a release for them to use images from Love the Way You Love as set decoration. This was before the movie even had a title. Has anyone seen the movie? I am curious if anything from the comic actually made it into the final edit. (I am kind of thinking not, or someone might have noticed.)

It's not that this stuff usually translates into added sales, but it's something I can brag about to film geeks.

Current Soundtrack: Supergrass, "Butterfly;" Suede, "ABC Song"

No comments: