A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Sunday, August 10, 2008

I WANT A BOY FOR MY BIRTHDAY

Matt Grigsby sent over the following addition to his renditions of the Like A Dog band members, though he mixed up my birthday with Marc Ellerby, who turned 12 today. If he eats enough cake, he may also finally hit his goal of weighing 98 pounds.



From what I understand, Love the Way You Love, Side B finally went to the printer this past week. I'm guessing we'll see it in stores the first couple of weeks of September.



This is what my hand looks like following a party on Wednsday where there was a henna artist. I have no idea how to get it off. It's the Trident of Shiva. In addition to randomly thinking I have chocolate on my hand and wondering how, since I wasn't eating chocolate, every time I go to the bathroom and am in the midst of post-game maintenance, I do a double-take thinking my wipe went off horribly off-course.

Current Soundtrack: Alina Simone, Everyone Is Crying Out to Me, Beware


Current Mood: La Tristesse Durera

e-mail = golightly at confessions123.com * Criterion Confessions * Live Journal Syndication * My Corporate-Owned Space * ComicSpace * Last FM * GoodReads * The Blog Roll * DVDTalk reviews * My Books On Amazon

All text (c) 2008 Jamie S. Rich

No comments: