A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A COMET APPEARS

In the store today, I saw that the new Buffy the Vampire Slayer Omnibus, vol. 6 contains the short story "Punish Me With Kisses" that Chynna Clugston and I collaborated on a few years ago. I knew it would be showing up eventually, but no one gave me a heads up. So, AVAILABLE NOW!



Note that I've updated yesterday's post about Madman Atomic Comics #13 to reflect that the issue has been delayed until next week, 2/9. I have no idea why.

Current Soundtrack: E's "The Daily 10"

e-mail = golightly at confessions123.com * Criterion Confessions * Live Journal Syndication * My Corporate-Owned Space * ComicSpace * Last FM * GoodReads * The Blog Roll * DVDTalk reviews * My Books On Amazon

All text (c) 2009 Jamie S. Rich

No comments: