A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

THE SWEETEST PUNCH

Thanks to David Hopkins for forwarding this review of Popgun, Volume 3 my way. Comic Addiction assigned different people to review different stories, and "The Jailhouse Swing" gets 9 out of 10 from Aziz Bawany.

"I don’t think Jamie S. Rich and Joëlle Jones can do wrong. Whether it’s a romance story or crime, they work together really well, and the results are quite enjoyable...Rich is at his best and Jones continues to draw some of the most beautiful looking characters I’ve ever seen on a page. I know they’re going to be working together more down the line, and this story serves as a great appetizer for what has yet to come. "


The full blurb is in the link.

David's story, which follows immediately after ours in the book and is pretty great, also receives high scores. Be sure to read it.

Current Soundtrack: New Depeche Mode stuff

No comments: