A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Thursday, June 04, 2009

THERE I SAID IT AGAIN

Don't forget, tonight is the opening of the gallery show for You Have Killed Me, where you can see the original for this page...



...as well as 32 others and Joëlle's painted cover.

If you're interested in buying and want to be prepared, all the pages are $200 each and the cover will be $600. Oh, if only I had $600!

We'll be on hand tonight from 6 to 8ish. (Details here for those who need a refresher.) I'll be hobbling around, since last night I stepped off the sidewalk goofy and bent my foot pretty hard. It's all swollen and red this morning, and it hurts like hell. But I will soldier on!

Current Soundtrack: Reparata & The Delrons, "Shoes (Johnny & Louise)"

No comments: