A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Wednesday, August 05, 2009

THE AUDIENCE IS LISTENING...and watching

I did a couple of on-camera interviews in San Diego, and iFanboy is the first to have posted theirs. Witness the filth and horror of me in real video.



The embed, I think, jumps straight to me, which you can also do at this link.

But, why not watch the whole episode and see everyone else? You can do it right here.

Thanks to the iFanboy crew for putting together such a great program!

Current Soundtrack: Asobi Seksu, Hush

e-mail = golightly at confessions123.com * Criterion Confessions * Live Journal Syndication * My Corporate-Owned Space * ComicSpace * Last FM * GoodReads * The Blog Roll [old version] * DVDTalk reviews * My Books On Amazon

All text (c) 2009 Jamie S. Rich

No comments: