A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

THE SECONDS TURN TO HOURS, AND THE HOURS TURN INTO DAYS, BUT STILL IT FEELS LIKE MORNING

As one dwarf said to the other, "Dig, dig, dig!"

And dig I have.

Been working. Started that new project I hinted at. Finished the research, rounded out the outline, wrote the first chapter and sent it to the artist to see if we're on the same page. Fingers crossed. He's not someone I've worked with as a writer before, but we did a couple of things when I was an editor. It was his idea to do this, his seed that has started to grow...so keep hope alive.

Also have been working on a script for Yen for the second volume of Raiders, and I'm about to undertake my first assignment for Viz.

Dig, dig, dig.

Current Soundtrack: Pulp, The Sisters EP



e-mail = golightly at confessions123.com * Criterion Confessions * Live Journal Syndication * My Corporate-Owned Space * ComicSpace * Last FM * GoodReads * The Blog Roll [old version] * DVDTalk reviews * My Books On Amazon

All text (c) 2009 Jamie S. Rich

No comments: