A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Thursday, September 03, 2009

I COULD BREAK YOUR HEART ANY MONTH OF THE YEAR

Still don't have 12 Reasons Why I Love Her? Then now is a good time to tell your comic book retailer to order it for you. Tell him or her that it's offered again in this month's Diamond Previews amongst Oni Press' November titles. You can see it right there on page 284.

12 Reasons resolicit - November 2011
Bigger sizes through the click



I'm also hearing good things about the Len Wallace book Love Buzz, the new item we are coupled with. More info here. You can go and make it a romantic Thanksgiving by ordering both. Len's blog here.

Current Soundtrack: Mandy Moore, Amanda Leigh ($6.99 download)


e-mail = golightly at confessions123.com * Criterion Confessions * Live Journal Syndication * ComicSpace * Last FM * GoodReads * The Blog Roll [old version] * DVDTalk reviews * My Books On Amazon * I am on Facebook, Twitter, and MySpace, just look if you're interested...

All text (c) 2009 Jamie S. Rich

No comments: