A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Thursday, September 10, 2009

PROPHECIES & REVERSE MEMORIES

Don MacPherson over at Eye on Comics has an article looking back at the 9-11 benefit comic books, and talks to Kurt Busiek and I about our contributions. Read the article here.

I am not sure I have more to say, other than that I think I sound a little like a dick, but it doesn't make my sentiments any less true. So, instead of saying more, here is Chynna's art, which you can also see on Don's blog:



Current Soundtrack: The Dandy Warhols, "All the Money or the Simple Life Honey"

1 comment:

Don MacPherson said...

I don't think you sound like a dick at all. Your comments were honest and enlightening. I know others agree (check B. Clay Moore's tweet about the piece).

I truly appreciated your comments. It made for a much stronger piece.