A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Friday, October 02, 2009

YOU, THE NIGHT, & THE MUSIC



So, as hinted at earlier this week, I'm DJing tonight. I'll be playing for two hours at the Fez Lounge, which is the downstairs bar at the Fez Ballroom. It's part of DJ Gregarious' regular Friday night Shut Up & Dance event, which if you've never been, you should go, it's a guaranteed good time. Special thanks to the man for inviting me in!

It'll be my first time ever playing music in public. I'm a little nervous, but I think I'm ready. Check out the write-up at On PDX for the full details.



And while I am thanking people, thanks to the makers of this .gif, which I had on my hard drive for I don't know how long, and used for my invite to this party. And to Jay Stephens who lent me the name Icky Animal years ago when I thought I was going to start DJing once before. I guess the art of the disc jockey really is the art of appropriation after all...

Current Soundtrack: TV

No comments: