A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Friday, February 19, 2010

THE HEADMASTER RITUAL

This past Wednesday, I visited Brian Michael Bendis's comics writing class at Portland State University. Dark Horse editor Diana Schutz and I were brought in to talk about being writers and editors. I wrote it up for the Oni blog, and Charlie Chu took pictures.

Read about it here.

Click on the image to see the Flickr photo set:



Current Soundtrack: last night's Project Runway

2 comments:

Ralph- said...

So the only way that you can get people to listen to you, is if they are getting course credit?

Seriously though, that is really cool!

B. Elbert said...

When someone like Bendis asks you to lecture in his class, your at the top. My ego would try to explode!