A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Sunday, March 21, 2010

GO FOR BLOSSOM IN YOUR SOUL

Emi Lenox was up all night bringing you 10--yes, 10!!!--new EmiTown strips, including her trip to Seattle for Emerald City Comic Con.

Follow the image below to her blog and scroll down to the March 11 update, then start reading back up to the top.



Everyone is there, even the Allreds make an appearance!

I think more Between Gears are coming from Tally, and I really like how already we are getting some of the same events from their different points of view. I'm pretty sick of text-based con reports. So tedious and repetitious--that's why I don't write them anymore. But this stuff I can go for, it's a fun way to show you the whirlwind of convention life without replicating the overwhelming tedium.

Current Soundtrack: Gorrilaz, "Stylo" remixes & Plastic Beach tracks

No comments: