A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

LOOK AT THAT SUBTLE OFF-WHITE COLORING, THE TASTEFUL THICKNESS OF IT....

Got my new business cards today.



Just in time for Emerald City Comic Con, too. The show runs in Seattle, March 4 through 6. Check out their site for more info.

Joëlle Jones, who drew the cat in the one card above, and I have a table in Artist's Alley, and we'll be bringing all the books we can carry. Joëlle is also taking advance orders on sketches, in case you want to get in before the show starts. Her prices are extremely reasonable. More info here on her blog.

Stop by and say hello. Also, since stock of my non-Joëlle books might be limited, if you want to reserve any in advance, drop me a line - golightly[at]gmail[dot]com.

By the way, my second card there is an unauthorized sneak peak at my comic book with Dan Christensen. Don't tell Oni!

Current Soundtrack: The Pretty Things, SF Sorrow

No comments: