A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Friday, May 06, 2011

VOICE YR CHOICE

The guys over at the Tales from the Parents' Basement podcast had me back on the show to talk about comic book movies, including Thor and a bunch of other stuff, ranging from my pedantic definition film noir to what the hell Joëlle Jones is up to these days.

You can download or listen to Episode 81 here.

As a big Twilight Zone fan, I of course dig the keen graphic they created for the episode:




Current Soundtrack: The Go! Team, Rolling Blackouts; Swoon 23, The Legendary Ether Pony



e-mail = golightly at confessions123.com * Midi-Confessions123 * Criterion Confessions * Live Journal Syndication * ComicSpace * Last FM * GoodReads * The Blog Roll [old version] * DVDTalk reviews * My Books On Amazon

All text (c) 2011 Jamie S. Rich

No comments: