A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Friday, March 16, 2012

STILL STUCK IN YOUR THROAT


Updates have been terrible lately. I've never liked to post just to post, so when I am focused and otherwise have nothing to say...I don't post. That's what my tumblr is for! So, just a reminder, I have regular posts over there, mostly just marking what I am watching, hearing, and reading. Midi-Confessions123.




NEW TO THEATRES...

Jeff, Who Lives at Home, a preciously magical comedy. Or magically precious. I can't remember which. Either way, it's very good.

UPDATED TO CRITERION CONFESSIONS...

Letter Never Sent, a beautiful wilderness survival story from the director of The Cranes are Flying. (Also at DVDTalk.)


THIS WEEK IN DVD/BD REVIEWS...

Conversation Piece, the elegant penultimate film from Luchino Visconti.

* Everyday Sunshine: The Story of Fishbone, an in-depth documentary on the seminal Los Angeles rock band

* Looney Tunes Super Stars: Pepé le Pew, I should have reviewed this as if it were a tragedy, not a comedy.

* Public Image Limited - Live at Rockpalast 1983, a classic live concert from Lydon & Co.






Current Soundtrack: testing out the playlist for tonight's "The Karl Show! starring Jason" broadcast; see my next post for details

e-mail = golightly at confessions123.com * Midi-Confessions123 * Criterion Confessions * Last FM * GoodReads * The Blog Roll [old version] * DVDTalk reviews * My Books On Amazon

All text (c) 2012 Jamie S. Rich

No comments: