A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Monday, April 02, 2012

My goodness, I am tired. Back from Emerald City Comic Con today, and it was a fun show. Thanks to all of those who came to see us, bought books, got autographs, or generally just said nice things. You were all lovely! And, as always, the ECCC team was fantastic. Their staff of volunteer "minions" kill it every year.



While we were gone, Karl and Jason uploaded the podcast of our interview with them from a couple of weeks ago. Listen on the site or download the mp3. (I think it's also available on iTunes.)

The Karl Show! starring Jason, featuring Jamie S. Rich and Joëlle Jones

Jason claims I say some "regrettable things." You decide!

While listening, enjoy a couple of photos from the show, including scenes from the karaoke purgatory that Mike Allred took us to.






No comments: